Tour SN4: Sai Gon Motorbike Tour on Ho Chi Minh trail & Central Highland to Nha trang (4days/3nights)
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Destinations: Sai Gon - Dong Xoai - Ho Chi Minh Trail - Dak Milk - Lak lake - Nha Trang
Routes: Hw 26, Hw 27, Hw 14 (HCM trail)
Type tour: Saigon motorbikes, saigon motorbike tours, easy rider saigon
Price: 300 USD
- Cu Chi tunnels
- The landscapes alongside Ho Chi Minh trail
- Daily life of local people
- Dray Nur, Dray Sap waterfall - the biggest falls in the Central Highland
- Learn about the many different Ethnic Minority group: Ede, M'Nong, K'Ho...
- Lak lake - the second big natural lak of Vietnam
- Ride through the Jungle
- Fishing village
1st day: Sai Gon Easy-rider Tour to Dong Xoai
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Leaving this busy city, Sai Gon, we will ride head to the Cu Chi tunnels where you can learn many interesting stories about Vietnam history. We will spend a few hours and then ride to Dong Xoai (the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh trail from the South to the North). On the way, we will stop some places such as :
- Rubber tree plantations
- War Victory Monument
- Paddy field
Arriving in Dong Xoai at 4:30pm and check in hotel.
2nd day: Dong Xoai Easy-rider Tour to Dak Mil
Today, we will ride following the Ho Chi Minh trail where you can:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Visit Soc Bom Bo village to understand S’tieng ethnic minority people culture and traditions
- Learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles,…
- Arrive in Dak Mil (Near Vietnam and Cambodia border) at 4:30 -5:00pm and check in hotel.
3rd day: Dak Mil Easy-rider Tour to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, before visit the national park, let's go to local market where we can buy really special foods for our picnic lunch.
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will Get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
4th day: Lak lake Easy-rider Tour to Nha Trang
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Heading down to the coast we will :
- Visit the E’de ethnic minority people villages where still keep their tradition long house
- Enjoy more great countryside roads passing many villages
- Enjoy the amazing pass named Phuong Hoang (Phoenix pass)
- Visit Cham tower
- Visit fishing village
Finish the trip in Nha Trang around 4:30pm.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle