“Cruising on motorbikes with Du”
My girlfriend and I were interested in riding bicycles or motorbikes around Vietnam. We stumbled across Du at his scooter rental shop in Da Lat. He offered to take us 5 days to Hoi An through the Central Highlands. Since I had zero experience on a motorbike and was new to Vietnam, it seemed like a good idea to have an expert guide take care of us for a few days.
After the first day we were glad we had a guide show us around the beautiful countryside. Du took care of everything such as the motorbikes, protective gear, itinerary, lodging, where to eat and what to order, places of interest along the way, history and people and culture of the area. It's like having a human Google hanging out with us at all times watching our back and looking out for our well-being. We got to experience restaurants that we never would have ventured into by ourselves as tourists. Having a translater was a huge plus in those places. Having a more authentic Vietnamese experience was worth every penny. Du was very laid back and patient and fun to be around. We trusted his recommendations and always felt safe with him...on and off the road. So if you ever get a chance in Vietnam and want to do something memorable and different, then hire Du to hang out with you on motorbikes and have a fun adventure.
- VIETNAM MOTORBIKE DRIVING LICENSE FOR FOREIGNERS(04/08/2018 21:47:23)
- WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE MOTORBIKE TO TRAVEL IN VIETNAM(30/07/2018 12:01:16)
- HOW TO BUY A MOTORBIKE IN VIETNAM(24/07/2018 18:28:59)
- HOW TO DRIVE A MOTORBIKE SAFELY IN VIETNAM(19/07/2018 22:19:01)
- Buon Me Thuot – Gorgeous Land Of True Coffee in Vietnam(02/07/2018 9:39:27)
- Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) in Vietnam(23/06/2018 10:59:44)
- Hanoi - Historical and Beautiful Capital in Vietnam(23/06/2018 10:58:34)
- Tam Giang Lagoon in Hue Vietnam(05/06/2018 15:00:53)
- Top 4 New Off The Beaten Track Activities in Vietnam(05/06/2018 14:55:27)
- Central Highlands Vietnam(31/05/2018 14:25:44)