Taking this Motorbike Tour, you will not be disappointed because of its value! In a short time, you can visit and enjoy most of the highlights of Da Lat and Mui Ne - combination of mountains and sea, plain and highland.
Day 1- Dalat Easy Rider Tour to Mui Ne: Da Lat Motorcycle Tour to Di Linh
Being ready at 8:30am, our Easy Rider(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Before saying goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities.
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the Dalat countryside where has plenty of stops along the way allow us to visit and relax, we will explore:
We will check in hotel or resort in Di Linh Town for overnight around 5:00pm.
Day 2 - Dalat Easy Rider Tour to Mui Ne: Di Linh Motorcycle Tour to Mui Ne
Get on the motorcycle to head to the coastline in Mui Ne! Before that, we will pass through the mountain pass and enjoy the spectacular views. On the way we will also visit:
- K'ho ethnic minority village to learn about the culture of their wildlife.
- Coffee plantations – one of the major crops in Lam Dong
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
- Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
- The Fairy stream
- Fishing village
End of the tour around 5:00pm.
*** You might be interested in:
Dalat easyrider tour to Mui Ne in 1 day
Motorbike Tour Da Lat to Central Highland to Mui Ne in 4 days
The price for the 2 day Easy Rider Tour from Da Lat to Mui Ne
Tour Cost: 130 USD per pillion passenger in 2 days/1night
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorcycle (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single sharing room) in 1 night
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks