Detailed itinerary of the Dalat Easyrider Tour to Nha Trang
We will take a stunning 140 km winding route, drive downhill from mountain to the coast to the oceanfront town of Nha Trang. The highlights of this Easyrider Tour before leaving the peace and friendly city (Da Lat) are:
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations ( It’s a good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest train station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
- Linh Phuoc pagoda ( Also known as the Bottle/Dragon Pagoda)
Crazy House in DalatHeading to the new road called Khanh Le mountain pass to go down to Nha Trang. Let’s enjoy the riding and spectacular views from the pass! Please do not forget to prepare a good camera to take the great photos!
You can visit some ethnic minority villages along the way we drive: K`ho's village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province or Raclay's village.
Down to the coast and finish the tour around 4:30pm !
***You might be interested in:
Easyrider Tour from Dalat to Nhatrang in 3 days, travel through Central Highland
Price of the 1 day Easyrider Tour from Dalat to Nha Trang
Tour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room) in 2 nights
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks