The detailed itirerary of the 1 day Da Lat Motorcycle Tour to Pongour Warterfall
In the morning, you can enjoy airy space at RoBin Hill, Da Lat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Da Lat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine forested valley stretched down to the South. After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car descending down 300 meters with the nice view of flower, vegetable fields dotted in the pine forested valley below to visit to Tuyen Lam Lake (Extra pay for Cable Car tickets).
Keep driving southward, stop over at Phu Hoi commune to learn about the Rice Paper making (Depend on the season).
After an hour for lunch, we continue our motorcycle tour to Chicken Village of the K’Ho ethnic people. Walk around the village to see their vegetable, flower farms, traditional wooden houses and beautiful weaving products.
Leave the village for Pongour waterfall 50 km from Dalat city, one of the biggest falls of the Central Highlands. Taking photos and enjoy the wild nature around the falls area.
Ride back to Da Lat around 4:30pm.
The price for the 1 day Dalat motorcycle tour to Pongour Waterfall
Tour Cost: 40 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Experienced English-speaking guide(also experience driver)
- Fuel (Gasoline)
- Entry fees
- International safety standard helmet
- Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
- Your food and drinks