The itinerary of the Hai Van pass motorbike tour Hue to Hoian/Danang
Be ready at 8:00am at your hotel, our easy rider guide(s) will pick you up and take you to the first destination of the day - Thanh Toan Bridge- a historic arched bridge built during the Nguyen Dynasty. Here, you'll learn about the bridge's rich cultural history as well as local farming methods.
Next, we'll travel through the enchanting countryside, making stops along the way to see local villages and learn about the local culture and traditions.
Then, we'll enjoy a scenic drive up the stunning Hai Van Pass, where you can take plenty of pictures of panoramic views of the coastline and lush green vegetation.
After that, we'll visit Lang Co Beach to relax and admire the spectacular scenery.
We'll stop for lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch, we'll continue on our journey to Marble Mountains, an impressive cluster of limestone and marble hills that are considered a spiritual center for the locals.
Then, we'll take a short drive to the ancient town of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site where we'll take a walking tour of the charming old streets and admire the unique architecture.
Finally, we'll end the tour by dropping you off at your hotel, where you can relax and reflect on your incredible day of adventure, learning and sightseeing.
*** You might be interested in:
- Best Motorike tour Hue to Hoian on the Ho Chi Minh trail in 2 days
The price for Easy Rider Tour Hue to Hoian/Danang in 1 day
Tour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger in 1 Day
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorcycle (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks