The itinerary of the Easy Rider Muine to Dalat
Being ready at your hotel before 8:30am, our Easy Rider will come there to pick you up. The winding roads, the attractive stops are waiting for you ahead, get on our motorbikes and hit the road!
Our first stop will be the Fairy stream where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyon.
We will then ride to the Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake - great opportunity for taking beautiful photos.
Heading into the hills, the roads soon become peaceful and surrounded by the sites of jungle-covered mountains. Enjoy the moment to be immersed in the nature and forget about the hectic life that is happening every day. Only us and nature:)
After lunch at the local restaurant on the way, you will continue to travel to Da Lat countryside where has plenty of stops to visit:
- The Chicken ethnic minority village (K’long village) where K’ho ethnic minority people are popular in Lam Dong province.
- Pongour Waterfall
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Finishing the trip around 5:00pm, our guide will drop you off at your hotel in Da Lat. Enjoy your time in a romantic city.
*** You might be intrested in:
Easy Rider Muine to Dalat in 2 days
Muine Easy Rider to Central Highland to Dalat in 4 days (High recommdation)
*** What others say about this trip:
- A great Vietnamese experience
The price for the 1 day Easy Rider Muine to Da Lat
Tour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks