Easy Rider Tour Dalat to Nhatrang in 1 day by motorbike is an exhilarating adventure through some of the most stunning pass of Vietnam - Khanh Le Pass. The journey covers a distance of approximately 140 kilometers, taking you from the cool weather of Dalat to the tropical climate of Nha Trang. You will pass through the picturesque countryside, with its lush forests, rolling hills, and charming small towns. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to stop at various scenic spots and enjoy stunning views of the Central Highlands and the coastline.
Suggested itinerary for the 1 day Easy Rider Tour to Nha Trang
We will take a stunning 140 km winding route, drive downhill from mountain to the coast to the oceanfront town of Nha Trang. The highlights of this Easy rider Tour before leaving the peace and friendly city (Da Lat) are:
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations ( It’s a good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest train station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
- Linh Phuoc pagoda ( Also known as the Bottle/Dragon Pagoda)
Then, head to the Khanh Le pass where you'll ride your motorbike through a winding route as spectacular landscapes of primary forests unfold before your eyes, to go down to Nha Trang. Do not forget to prepare a good camera to take the great photos!
We'll stop for lunch at a local restaurant before reaching Nha Trang, a beautiful coastal city where the tour ends at around 5:00 pm. You can visit ethnic minority villages along the way we drive: K`ho's village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province or Raclay's village.
***You might be interested in:
Easyrider Tour from Dalat to Nhatrang in 3 days, travel through Central Highland
Price of the 1 day Easy rider Tour from Dalat to Nha Trang
Tour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks