- Marble mountain
- Hai Van pass
- Hue imperial
- Vinh Moc tunnel
- Quang Tri and DMZ
- Khe Sanh combat base
- Paco and Van Kieu Minorities
- Phong Nha Caves
Day 1 - Easy Rider Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang to Phong Nha caves: Hoi An or Da Nang Motorcyle Tour to Hue
Being ready before 8:30am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Our first stop just 40 minutes out of Hoi An: Marble Mountains (The true wonder of the Marble Mountains are the caves-turned-temples).
After that, our Motorcycle Touring Team will ride along the coastal line, from Marble Mountains through My Khe Beach- one of the most gorgeous beaches in Vietnam.
We will then travel through Hai Van mountain pass where we can admire the beautiful panorama and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam. The pass is one of the most beautiful mountain passes in Vietnam.
Then, looping around the other side of the mountain, we visit a pagoda with the country’s biggest Buddha statue, and see colourful fishing boats being repaired along the coast.
Check in hotel around 4:30pm.
Day 2 -Easy Rider Tour from Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves : Hue Motorcyle Tour to DMZ to Khe Sanh
- Leaving from Hue and ride along highway 1A to Quang Tri town to visit “The high way of Horror’’ where in the summer of 1972 a host of Southern soldiers lost a battle, retreated to Hue and were shoot to death here
- Visit Long Hung Church and Quang Tri Old Citadel which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights.
- Stop at Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river (as know 17th Parallel and also the border line between the South and the North Vietnam during the American war). The place where dividing border of South and North Vietnam during the 20 years of Civil war.
- Visit the Doc Mieu Fire Base and stopping for lunch and relax at Cua Tung Queen Beach.
- Visit The Vinh Moc Tunnel and have short stop at the War Martyr Cemetery (Truong Son cemetary) to pay respects to the soldiers who fought and died on the trail during the American War
Day 3 - Easy Rider Tour from Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves: Khe Sanh Motorcyle Tour to Phong Nha Caves- Visit the Khe Sanh combat base
- See the real trail with its mind-blowing, spectacular scenery - lots of jungle, mountains, waterfalls
- Visit villages of the Paco and Van Kieu Minorities
Day 4 - Easy Rider Tour from Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves : Phong Nha Motorcyle Tour to Dong Hoi
- Take a boat approx 5km along the Son River to tour the Phong Nha Cave (river cave), followed by Tien Son Cave (dry cave).
- In the afternoon we will stop for a swim in the Suoi Nuoc Mooc Springs, and visit Tamco caves and Kilometre 0 or the west Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Ride along the east Ho Chi Minh trail to Dong Hoi and finish the tour there.
The price for the 4 day Easy Rider Tour from Hoi An to Phong Nha caves
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks