The 1 day Easy Rider Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang to Hue is the best way to see the Hai Van(Pass of the Ocean Clouds) mountain pass and landscapes on the road by motorbikes.
The itinerary of the 1 day Easy Rider Tour Hoian/Danang to Hue
Being ready before 8:30am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Our first stop just 40 minutes out of Hoi An or 5 miinutes from Da Nang: Marble Mountains (The true wonder of the Marble Mountains are the caves-turned-temples).
After that, our Easy Rider Team will ride along the coastal line, from Marble Mountains through My Khe Beach- one of the most gorgeous beaches in Vietnam to visit the Son Tra Peninsula where we will stop at the Linh Ung pagoda with Vietnam’s biggest Buddha statue.
We will then travel through Hai Van mountain pass where we can admire the beautiful panorama and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam. The pass is one of the most beautiful mountain passes in Vietnam.
After lunch, we will move along Phu Gia Pass to the Elephant Springs where you can relax and swim in the cool water. A visit to the City of Tombs via An Bang Beach will be dependent on the weather conditions after which we may also travel to Tam Giang lagoon fishing village
Finish the tour in Hue around 4:30pm.
*** You might be interested in:
- Easy Rider Tour Hoian/Danang to Hue on the Ho Chi Minh trail in 2 days
*** What others say about this tour:
- Amazing tour from Hoi an to Hue through the Hai Van Pass
Easy Rider Tour Hoian/Danang to Hue priceTour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
Exclusions:– Your food and drinks