The itinerary of the daily tour from Hoian/Danang to My Son Sanctuary
Don't do the usual tour of My Son! Hit the trails that the tourists never take out and explore more of this incredible group of amazing Cham temples.
Start the day by travelling to My Son Sanctuary by our unique country lane route, allowing you to see and absorb more of the landscape and local life. We'll have lunch at a local restaurant, enjoying some of the delicious local central Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch, visit My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. These amazing Hindu temples were build between the 4th and the 13th century, and are a truly remarkable site. You'll be at the temples at a better time to visit, as you'll avoid the normal throng of bus tourists that come in the morning.
After your My Son visiting, our motorbike team will drive along a quiet country highway that follows the Thu Bon River, experiencing a beautiful sunset as we cross the river to return to Hoian or Danang.
The price for the motorbike tour from Hoian/Danang to My Son SanctuaryTour Cost: 75 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Experienced English-speaking guide(also experience driver)
- Fuel (Gasoline)
- Entry fees
- International safety standard helmet
- Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
- Your food and drinks