- Marble mountain
- Hai Van pass
- Hue imperial
- Vinh Moc tunnel
- Quang Tri and DMZ
- Khe Sanh combat base
- Paco and Van Kieu Minorities
- Phong Nha Caves
Day 1 - Hoian or Danang to Phong Nha caves by Motorbike: Hoian/Danang to Hue
Being ready before 8:30am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Our first stop just 40 minutes out of Hoian and 10 minutes from Danang: Marble Mountains (The true wonder of the Marble Mountains are the caves-turned-temples).
After that, we will ride along the coastal line, from Marble Mountains through My Khe Beach- one of the most gorgeous beaches in Vietnam.
We will then travel through Hai Van mountain pass where we can admire the beautiful panorama and enjoy a number of the most glorious landscapes in Vietnam. The pass is one of the most beautiful mountain passes in Vietnam.
After lunch, our Motorcycle Tour will move along Phu Gia Pass to the Elephant Springs where you can relax and swim in the cool water. A visit to the City of Tombs via An Bang Beach will be dependent on the weather conditions after which we may also travel to Tam Giang lagoon fishing village
Check in hotel around 4:30pm.
Day 2 - Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves by Motorbike: Hue to DMZ to Khe Sanh
Leaving from Hue and ride along highway 1A to Quang Tri town to visit “The high way of Horror’’ where in the summer of 1972 a host of Southern soldiers lost a battle, retreated to Hue and were shoot to death here.
Visit Long Hung Church and Quang Tri Old Citadel which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights.
Stop at Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river (as know 17th Parallel and also the border line between the South and the North Vietnam during the American war). The place where dividing border of South and North Vietnam during the 20 years of Civil war.
Visit the Doc Mieu Fire Base and stopping for lunch and relax at Cua Tung Queen Beach.
Visit The Vinh Moc Tunnel and have short stop at the War Martyr Cemetery (Truong Son cemetary) to pay respects to the soldiers who fought and died on the trail during the American War.
Day 3 - Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves byMotorbike: Khe Sanh to Phong Nha Caves
Visit the Khe Sanh combat base
See the real trail with its mind-blowing, spectacular scenery - lots of jungle, mountains, waterfalls
Visit villages of the Paco and Van Kieu Minorities to learn about their daily life.
Day 4 - Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves by Motorbike : Phongnha to Dong Hoi
- In the morning, you can choose to visit the Paradise or Dark Cave.
- In the afternoon we will ride to the Kilometre 0 on the west Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Then we take you back to the hotel or Dong Hoi where you can catch a bus or train to head to the North.
The price for the 4 day Motorbike tour Hoian/Danang to Phong Nha caves
Tour Cost: 320 USD per pillion passenger in 4 days/3nights
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorcycle (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks