On the Easy Riders Tour to ride on the coastal line from Mui Ne to Sai Gon is highly appreciated for its wonderful seascape and breathtaking beaches ! This short tour is definitely an unforgettable memory for every biker in Vietnam.
Day 1: Muine - Lagi
Day 2: Lagi - Saigon
Day 1- Mui Ne Easy Riders Tour to Sai Gon: Mui Ne Motorbike Tour to Lagi
Today is a short route, but the road from Mui Ne to Lagi can impress all the motorcyclists with the breathtaking scenery of ocean and plenty of many interesting places to visit. We will:
- Discover the life of fisherman and people at fishing village, the rustic market where you can find how the local people are in their business
- Visit the dragon fruit plantation and enjoy fresh dragon fruits there
- Visit Takou mountain with Reclining Budha (7m hight, 49m length) . Only 10 minutes by cable car (Extra pay for Cable car)and more 10 minutes trekking , this excursion will drive you in the heart of jungle , finally discover an astonished place and a magnificent valley view
- Visit Poshanu Cham Tower with special and precise architecture Cham tower is considered the symbol for the long golden period of Cham Pa Empire
Day 2 - Muine Easy Riders Tour to Sai Gon: Lagi Motorbike Tour to Sai Gon
From Lagi, our motorbike crew will ride to Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City), the economic center of the whole country. The distance is short, but it can take time to reach to here because of the traffic jam in the suburban areas of Ho Chi Minh City. But forget it and let’s continue to enjoy and admire the beauty of sea views and ocean. We will stop at:
- Minh Dam Army Base which was a guerrilla base during wartime (1933-1975)
- Thuong Chieu Monastery pagoda
End of the tour around 5:00pm.
***You might be interested in:
Muine Motorbike Tour to Central Highland to Sai Gon in 5 days
The price for the 2 day Easy Riders tour Muine to Saigon
Tour Cost: 150 USD per pillion passenger in 2 days/1night
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room) in 1 night
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks