Day 1 - Easyrider Tour Mui Ne to Nha Trang: Mui Ne Motorcycle Trip to Da Lat
Being ready at your hotel before 8:30am, our Easy-Riders will come there to pick you up. The winding roads, the attractive stops are waiting for you in front, get on ourmotorbikes and hit the road!
Our first stop will be the Fairy stream where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyon.
We will then ride to the Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake - great opportunity for taking beautiful photos.
Heading into the hills, the roads soon become peaceful and surrounded by the sites of jungle-covered mountains. Enjoy the moment to be immersed in the nature and forget about the hectic life that is happening every day. Only us and nature:)
After lunch at the local shop on the way, you will continue to travel to Da Lat countryside where has plenty of stop to visit:
- The Chicken ethnic minority village (K’long village) where K’ho ethnic minority people are popular in Lam Dong province.
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
Day 2 - Easyrider Tour from Muine to Nha Trang: Da Lat Motorcycle Trip to Nha Trang
Today we will take a stunning 140 km winding route, drive downhill from mountain to the coast to the oceanfront town of Nha Trang. The highlights of today Motorbike Tour before leaving the peace and friendly city (Da Lat) are:
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations (It’s good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest train station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
- Linh Phuoc pagoda (Also known as the Bottle Pagoda or Dragon Pagoda)
You can visit some ethnic minority villages along the way we drive: K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province or Raclay ethnic minority village.
Down to the coast and finish the tour around 4:30pm !
*** More option: If you have time, we advise you should take the 4 day Motocycle Tour to travel through Central Highland where is always a great place to get in touch with Real Vietnam from landscapes and seascapes, mountain and national parks, villages and the daily of local people...to the customs, tradition and history.
*** What others say about this tour:
- Totally amazing trip!
The price for the 2 day Easyriders Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks