Day 1 - Loop Easy Rider Tour from Muine to Dalat: Mui Ne Motorbike Trip to Da Lat
Being ready at your hotel before 8:30am, our Easy-Riders will come there to pick you up. The winding roads, the attractive stops are waiting for you in front, get on our motorbikes and hit the road!
Our first stop will be the Fairy stream where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyond.
We will then ride to the Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake - great opportunity for taking beautiful photos.
Heading into the hills, the roads soon become peaceful and surrounded by the sites of jungle-covered mountains. Enjoy the moment to be immersed in the nature and forget about the hectic life that is happening every day. Only us and nature:)
After lunch at the local shop on the way, you will continue to travel to Da Lat countryside where has plenty of stop to visit:
- The Chicken ethnic minority village (K’long village) where K’ho ethnic minority people are popular in Lam Dong province.
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
Arrive in Da Lat around 5:00pm, check–in hotel.
Day 2 - Loop Easy Rider Tour from Muine to Dalat: Da Lat Motorbike Trip back to Mui Ne
Today, we will continue riding through the areas with breathtaking views of mountain, forest, farms and villages again, but on another road!
In between, you can also walk up and down some hill or visit some beautiful and energetic farms that reflect the daily lives of locals and gain insights about the agriculture here (as an important sector of economic development in Dalat):
- Flower farms, vegetable farm
- Coffee plantation
At every stop, we will share you all the stories and our thoughts of those places. And while you go with us, you can also contact locals to see how they live, join them in their work and find out the way they make their living:
- Crazy House, built in 1990 by architect Dr. Dang Viet Nga who wanted to “bring people back to nature”
- Elephant Waterfalls, It is an impressive sight, especially since you can stand quite close to the cascade
- Cuong Hoan Silk Factory to see how silk is extracted from the silkworm
- Pongour waterfall
The price for the Loop EasyRider Trip from Mui Ne to Da Lat
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room) in 1 night
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks