The Muine to Nha Trang Motorbike Tour is an incredible journey that stands out from other tours due to the unique experience of driving through winding mountain passes and scenic rural paths instead of the busy and dangerous National Highway 1A. By taking the less-traveled roads, visitors will discover the hidden treasures of the region, encounter local cultures, and experience the authentic lifestyle of the rural highlands. This aspect of the tour is what makes it an incredible opportunity for adventure-seekers and nature enthusiasts who want to witness the beauty of Central Highland Vietnam off the beaten path.
Day 1 - Muine to Nhatrang Motorbike Tour: Muine to Da LatOur Easyriders will come there to pick you up at 8:30am at your hotel for leaving Muine. The winding roads, the attractive stops are waiting for you ahead, get on ourmotorbikes and hit the road!
Our first stop will be the Fairy stream where the small stream running through the middle of the red and yellow canyon.
We will then ride to the Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake - great opportunity for taking beautiful photos.
Heading into the hills, the roads soon become peaceful and surrounded by the sites of jungle-covered mountains. Enjoy the moment to be immersed in the nature and forget about the hectic life that is happening every day. Only us and nature:)
After lunch at the local shop on the way, you will continue to travel to Da Lat countryside where has plenty of stop to visit:
- The Pongour waterfall
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
Day 2 - Muine to Nhatrang Motorbike Tour: Dalat to Nha Trang
Today we will take a stunning 140 km winding route, drive downhill from mountain to the coast to the oceanfront town of Nha Trang. The highlights of today Motorbike Tour before leaving the peace and friendly city (Da Lat) are:
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations (It’s good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest train station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
- Linh Phuoc pagoda (Also known as the Bottle Pagoda or Dragon Pagoda)
You can visit some ethnic minority villages along the way we drive: K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province or Raclay ethnic minority village.
Down to the coast and finish the tour around 4:30pm !
*** You Might Be Interested in:
Muine to Central Highland to Nhatrang motorbike tour in 4 days
*** What others say about this tour:
- Totally amazing trip!
The price for the 2 day Muine to Nhatrang Motorbike Tour
Tour Cost: 140 USD per pillion passenger
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks