Day 1 – Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Saigon on coastal road: Nha Trang to Da Lat
Head into the countryside, passing many rice fields, ride along the small road to the local village where our Easyrider will explain you about the local lives, learn about rice-papers and noodles making, rice farming. We will stop at Cau Ba, where you will learn about the strange culture of the Rak-Lay ethnic minority people and try to control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”.
Stop at Ben Loi wharf which is at the foot of Khanh Le Pass in Khanh Hoa Province to enjoy meals and admire a stunning view of a tributary of the Cai River.
After that, we will head to Dalat, ride Motorbike on one of the most beautiful mountain passes in Vietnam. We will stop by the marker of 1,500m to take great photos of mountain and forest. This beautiful views might give you special emotion and feeling to escape their bustling life with pressure and worries. You can see numerous small waterfalls falling down from the pass along the road as well.
The scenes begin changing when you get closer to Da Lat. The beautiful farms that reflect the daily lives of locals and gain insights about the agriculture here (as an important sector of economic development in Dalat): flower farms, vegetable farms, coffee plantations.
Linh Phuoc pagoda (as known with other names such as Bottle pagoda, Dragon Pagoda), Dalat Railway station (oldest train station in Vietnam and Indochina as well), Crazy House (crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities) will be interesting stops when you get in Da Lat.
Check-in hotel around 4:30pm.
Day 2 –Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Saigon on coastal road: Da Lat to Mui Ne
Let’s ride out of the city and follow the mountainous road to head to the countryside where has plenty of stops along the way allow us to visit and relax:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- Pongour Waterfall
- Dai Ninh hydro electric power station
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
- The Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
Day 3 - Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Saigon on coastal road: Mui Ne to Lagi
Today is a short route, but the road from Mui Ne to Lagi can impress all the motorcyclists with the breathtaking scenery of ocean and plenty of many interesting places to visit. We will:
- Discover the life of fisherman and people at fishing village, the rustic market where you can find how the local people are in their business
- Visit the dragon fruit plantation and enjoy fresh dragon fruits there
- Visit Ta Cu mountain with Reclining Budha (7m hight, 49m length) . Only 10 minutes by cable car (Extra pay for Cable car)and more 1 hour trekking , this excursion will drive you in the heart of jungle , finally discover an astonished place and a magnificent valley view
- Visit Poshanu Cham Tower with special and precise architecture Cham tower is considered the symbol for the long golden period of Cham Pa Empire
Day 4 - Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Saigon on coastal road: Lagi to Sai Gon
From Lagi, our motorbike crew will ride to Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City), the economic center of the whole country. The distance is short, but it can take time to reach to here because of the traffic jam in the suburban areas of Ho Chi Minh City. But forget it and let’s enjoy and admire the beauty of sea views and ocean. We will stop at:
- Minh Dam Army Base which was a guerrilla base during wartime (1933-1975)
- Thuong Chieu Monastery pagoda
*** More options you might be interested:
Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Central Highland to Sai Gon in 4 days/3nights
Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Central Highland to Sai Gon in 5 days
The price for the 4 day Nhatrang Motorbike Tour to Saigon on coastal roadTour Cost: 280 USD per pillion passenger in 4 days/3nights
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks