WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE MOTORBIKE TO TRAVEL IN VIETNAM
WE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE MOTORBIKE TO TRAVEL IN VIETNAM
- You can access many places regardless of the distance or topography, which a car or bus can never do.
- You can explore the pathways instead of moving on the high road.
- You can go to a village on the mountain and just want to stop for a photo of that breathtaking view.
- Simply, you can stop by a street vendor for a short break.
- You definitely have more opportunities to meet with locals who you can talk and listen to their stories, which helps you to have more expreience about their local life and culture.
==>>> Motorbike gives you the most flexibility. A flexible schedule while traveling on a motorbike will give you more chances to incorporate interesting activities, exploring or photography during the tour. You can go wherever you want, stop and stay for however long you like. You're not tied to a schedule of rushing from A to B, squeezing onto uncomfortable overnight buses or stressing about missing expensive flights.
Driving a motorbike in Vietnam is not easy and somewhat dangerous (Read more: HOW TO DRIVE A MOTORIKE SAFELY IN VIETNAM), but it’s a once in a lifetime experience with the benefits of fully experiencing the local life and exploring hidden gems, the beauty of freedom and adventure. We’d strongly recommend to any travelers should take a motorbike tour because what the experience brings about. You can contact with us Vietnam Easy Riders Group. We run tours for all levels of riders and you can choose from a variety of tailor-made tours lasting from half a day to a month
- VIETNAM MOTORBIKE DRIVING LICENSE FOR FOREIGNERS(04/08/2018 21:47:23)
- HOW TO BUY A MOTORBIKE IN VIETNAM(24/07/2018 18:28:59)
- HOW TO DRIVE A MOTORBIKE SAFELY IN VIETNAM(19/07/2018 22:19:01)
- Buon Me Thuot – Gorgeous Land Of True Coffee in Vietnam(02/07/2018 9:39:27)
- Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) in Vietnam(23/06/2018 10:59:44)
- Hanoi - Historical and Beautiful Capital in Vietnam(23/06/2018 10:58:34)
- Tam Giang Lagoon in Hue Vietnam(05/06/2018 15:00:53)
- Top 4 New Off The Beaten Track Activities in Vietnam(05/06/2018 14:55:27)
- Central Highlands Vietnam(31/05/2018 14:25:44)
- Detailed program Da Lat Flower Festival 2017(27/05/2018 21:12:53)